Specializing In Acrylics, Epoxy Urethane, Terrazzo Mortars, Polyurea, Urethane Mortars
and Floor Coatings.
ACRYLIC INDUSTRIAL COATINGS
Multiple Application Options.
CFC Coatings carries a wide variety of flooring products and works in conjunction
with the best product Manufactures. We have many application and solutions to your
problems. Protect your infrastructure and investment from future decay, with our
• CFC Coatings offers unsurpassed experience and dedication to deliver the best floor
and wall coatings product installation for all Dynamic Markets.
• Our products are NSF registered and USDAapproved: NSF Registered Nonfood Compounds
assures food safety inspectors and end users that products used in and around food
processing meet the appropriate food safety requirements.
• Our extensive 20 year experience guarantees professionalism and a smooth project
execution from the start to finish.
For CFC Coatings, the only thing more important than our flooring is the satisfaction
of our customers.
CFC Offers a Wide Variety of Flooring Systems
Fast Curing Time
•Full flooring systems cured with in hours and ready to resume heavy traffic.
• MMA-based acrylic products are non-porous, and chemically resistant to an array
of surface aggressors.
•Resists thermal cycling and high-low temperature exposure.
•Able to apply in cold conditions.
•Offering the best system for your conditions of use.
We offer test samples to prospective customers.
Please call for details.
Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.
• CFC Guarantees their flooring application from workmanship and installation bonding
• We offer extended warranties on larger projects versus industry standards of 1
• Surpassing the competition in Customer Satisfaction.
We are a company with twenty years of industry experience that providescustom flooring
and custom coatings solutions. Over the past two decades, in working with our customers
who include C&H Sugar, the Port of Oakland , Cal Trans, Golden Gate Fields, we have
learned that nearly every installation presents at least one variable, one specific
challenge that requires us to make adaptations to our standard operating procedures.
In short, to provide you, our customer, with a superior result, we have learned that
we must not only select the best manufacturer for your application but that we must
be prepared to customize your installation to meet the inevitable contingencies that
nearly always arise.